nedeľa 28. februára 2010

Anatomy Drawing Dojo ! The way of the pencil.


I have enrolled myself in an imaginary Anatomy Drawing Dojo today. We train really hard every day to perfect our drawing skills and to become True Anatomy Artists. I am looking for classmates to join me :)

Here are the Dojo rules:
1. Only serious students should apply. A real martial arts master would make you sit 3 days and 3 nights in front of the dojo to prove that you are serious enough. But I will pretend you already did :D

2. Choose one Anatomy or Comic book you like as you will be redrawing all the anatomy pictures from it till its finished.

3. Practice every day is recommended. You should decide the amount of time you are going to spend, get a kitchen timer and set it so that you can focus 100% percent of your attention on drawing during your training. Prepare a drink and background music up front, turn off your skype etc. You don't want the Dojo Master to catch you while checking your email! Trust me on this :) Last time he did I had to clean the dishes for all the other students for a month.

4. Introduce yourself, write why you want to become true anatomy artist, which book you are going to use and why you chose that one.

5. Post your progress every day.

You can join here: CGtalk thread or Conceptart thread



1 komentár: